[Download] Free PSD File For A Mug, Add Your Logo To This Mug

 


File Size: 18.54MB  

Yeah, I suck at coming up with a title. Anyways, I've been cleaning my download folder today, and I've found a large collection of PSD files from back in the day, I downloaded them from multiple websites, don't remember the names of the sites, but you can see the name in one of the layers I think. Its a very simple PSD though, you can add a logo/line of text inside the cup too in that little space visible, just check all the layers towards the right side, make sure you have enabled layers in photoshop. I've got about 100+ of these PSDs, some are very cool, I'll share more of these when I've got some free time.


Related Posts

[Download] Free PSD File For A Mug, Add Your Logo To This Mug
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.